Sunday 6 January 2013

For a pessimistic, I'm pretty optimistic!


I know it's a chiche planning out a year to be better than the ones before, but this year is like an open sketchbook for me; nothing planned and nothing to get in my way - the pages are open for me to colour them as I wish and I intend to make them as exciting as possible. 
I've decided to start a 'positive notebook' where I can write down aims, goals, ideas and anything that will help me progress in as big or little way as possible. I want to look back at my days, weeks, months and ultimately year and say to myself 'I did this and now I am here'.  The past few years in all honesty have been pretty shit but I am determined to make this year about be positive, doing it for me and creating a pathway for my future. 
Down below I have a list of what I put in my 'positive notebook' of what I want to achieve this year. I think that these goals are achievable and which I can build upon throughout the year. I am looking forward to looking back at the end of the year, seeing what changed and what stayed the same.
 Do you have any plans for the new year? What will you change for the better? 

zigandzag x

13 comments:

  1. I want to cut out sugar to the best of my ability. I also want to save money and make sure to buy a lotto ticket once a week!

    Ali of:

    www.dressingken.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to try and do that too, but I have a sweet tooth! The scarifies will be worth it in the end and good luck in the lotto! xx

      Delete
  2. Im the same this year, I want a fresh start and to leave last year behind! Im being so much more organised and I want to have passed my driving test by the end of the year! Wish me luck!! Hope you have a great year :)

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck :) It will be great, just believe in yourself! And thank you x

      Delete
  3. Aww lovely notebook :) Ah , I want to gain some weight , prevent myself to smile at strangers and love strawberries :D
    I love your blog and following you , I would love if you follow back :)

    Aree With Umbrella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck :) and thanks, I will check out your blog x

      Delete
  4. I started off my new year quite lazily. Have to speed things up now!

    BLOG | SHOP | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should probably take a leaf out of your book and write mine down.. as half i've forgotten already! Get fit is such a cliche one, but it's on my list none the less. xx


    http://lucyandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah I always forget too! Well if you want it that bad it will be stuck too :) good luck x

      Delete
  6. I have to many lol but definitely save money and do more D.I.Y's :) x

    http://www.lucia-lolita.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah there good ones too! d.i.y's are always fun :) x

      Delete