Friday 14 December 2012

A Little Bit About Me.

Hello :) I have moved my blog to this page as I feel the name is more 'me' and as I am entering a new chapter in my life I wanted a fresh start and what a better way to do this than re-deign your blog!
For those who do not know me, heres a few facts & info...
Name: Claire
Age: 20 years young
Location: South London, England
Interets: clothes/fashion, music, food (making and eating), reading/writing, arts&crafts, cats, snuggling and going on trips to London.
Life Goals: To be happy! I would love to open up my own cafe/coffee shop/bakery as well as making and selling mine and others crafts in the store. Fingers crossed!
What do you post about?: I will post OOTD's, hauls, what I've been up to, my loves, my hates, my thoughts and anything else I fancy!


 zig&zag  

No comments:

Post a Comment